We are looking for a computer teacher and consultant!
Johannes Mihkelson Centre (JMC) is a training and educational centre of the social sphere. One of our activities is helping the people with international protection to integrate into Estonian society. We provide different activities, such as support person service, community events, employment training course and creative therapy. Currently we are looking for:
Computer teacher and consultant
to join the employment training course computer skills module (preparation + 20 hours contact learning) for refugees. You would teach refugees in the employment course how to use a computer in a job search and personal development context. The subjects of the course are: basic computer use, using different internet portals relevant for jobseekers, using Microsoft Office and to raise the awareness for safer use of the internet and social networks.
- IT education (may be obtaining the degree) or experience teaching computer skills
- Excellent command of elementary tools in IT
- Arabic language skills (a huge advantage if you also know Estonian)
- Skills to manage a group with uneven IT knowledge
- Interest in migration and refugee topics
- Ability to work in a team
In addition it is useful to have:
- Teaching/training experience or education
- Good command of the current news in the areas of employment market and job seeking activities
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to help the refugees thrive in a new country.
- Cooperation with other experts
- Inspired and welcoming staff
The job is project-based and your contract can be prolonged in further projects. The course takes place in Tallinn. For applying please e-mail your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com. Deadline for applying is 4th of October.
Jaga väärtust oma sõpradega
- TÖÖPAKKUMINE: Otsime pagulaste kultuuriprogrammi koordinatorit Lääne-Virumaal.
- 15. апреля в Таллинне начнется учебный курс «Шаг в трудовую жизнь в Эстонии»
- TÖÖPAKKUMINE! Otsime oma Tallinna meeskonda juhtumikorraldajat!
- Tule vabatahtlikuks, aita pagulastel Eestis kohaneda!
- 26. märtsil algab KOOLITUS „Kuidas jõuda oma unistuste töökohani?“